04-10-2024, 05:52 PM   #31
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
At 15% I guess it may be worth... for me like Tranquilty Firestone VS PS4s is almost double the price in my tire sizes for mostly the same feel. And I mean to say the Michelins are the right tyre isn't accurate either, idk why everyone fanboys over Michelin so hard.

Like if we're talking track sure but street use idk Michelins seem so overrated.
You know what's funny? Our cars came w RFTs and everyone was raving about PSSs and that I *must* get rid of those OEM tires asap cuz it's gonna be night and day. Well, to me it wasn't lol. I don't do crazy stuff on public roads, so while I could feel better grip, it wasn't anything earth-shattering amazing. I suppose if one goes to the track or does more extreme things in public, maybe, but talking about spirited driving, I don't feel much improvement and I wonder if some ppl are just giving their input due to placebo. This also goes for ppl who say they can feel a difference of 1 psi in tires haha. I shudder to think of how much $$$$$ in spent in like, what 13 years, exclusively using PSSs, including replacements. Ouch.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0