armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gan1hck View Post
I got that programmed, but it is also very intrusive. Allows for more slip angle under power, but that seems to be about it. Anytime the car gets light at all in the rear, the response seems to be to just shut the car down before you ever get a chance to apply corrections.

Very glad to have made the jump to driving with it off....remember being very scared the first time out with the nannies off....but you know what? I didn't fly of the track and burst into flames....
Yup, euro MDM is too restrictive. I wouldn't even say it gives more slip angle under power. For me, it felt like there was a timer on how long you are allowed to "slip" and more than a few seconds, the power gets cut.

Completely agree with your second paragraph. My philosophy is from some F1 driver, I want to say a Fin but pretty sure it wasn't Kimi maybe Mika? Anyway, the quickest way to find the limit is to exceed it. So, the track is the perfect environment to do exactly that. The worst that can happen is you go off and have a talking to on pit lane. The tracks here are no where as risky as the Green Hell, grow a pair and do it!! Just do it smartly.
Appreciate 0