The long haul
Hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Maserati Ghibli, E92m, FTR

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro View Post
Not going to lie you do get very defensive over Porsche. and the i8 does not compete with the 911 at all. Also whats the point and being on a BMW fourm if you dont even like BMW.. makes no sense. and the i8 being overshadowed? yeah right and no the i8 has already defined that with this. its a hybrid sports car why do you think other manufactures are planning their own? Mercedes is considering one.. even audi are making an electric hybrid R8 to compete with the i8. the 918 isn't leading a thing its a hybrid hypercar. the P1 has more tech than it..aswell as the La Ferrari and if you knew about all this "tech" that goes into cars like the i8 then you would know yourself the car isnt overpriced. and for what it is it doesnt underperform at all it does 0to60 in 3.8sec.

I was also in london yesterday a white i8 was parked infront of a GT3 911. the 911 got no attention everyone was surrounding the i8. a little kid got asked a question by his farther and said which one do you like? he pointed at the i8 and didnt even give the porsche a look.
Pointless comparison. Looks are subjective and performance isn't. What he said was spot on...
Appreciate 0