11-24-2014, 12:02 PM   #99
YungDro
Major
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
An M4 beats the base 911? Really?

The M4 gets DEMOLISHED by a 350 hp 3300 lbs BASE 911. 1.4 seconds on a sub 1:20 lap. LOL. In the comparo C&D did, the base 911 in all the fun to drive and objective performance stuff, the base 991 embarassed it. It has lost every comparo to a 991S as well.

The m3/4 arent even in the same league as a 991S despite nearly 100 more hp/tq. Its faster than the base 991 (duh its got at least 100 more hp based on dynos), but the 991 is still a FAR, FAR better driver's car.

The 458 speciale is an equal to a GT3. The GT3 just won performance car of the year over the speciale. The GT3 also 125 less hp yet is neck and neck with it on the track. And the GT3 really is more like the 458 (which it destroys), the GT3 RS is akin to a speciale yet the REGULAR GT3 is at the very least an equal car. The RS will beat the speciale with ease. And itll do it with much less hp, and for half the cost.

The AMG will not touch them. You obviously have no clue from this post what youre talking about with regards to performance.

Why did the m4/i8 do so poorly at best driver's car? Why did they do so poorly in best performance car? Why have they both lost virutally every comparo to a Porsche product? The M4 just got beat by a Cayman S too.

You do realize when Porsche has competed with Ferrari and BMW in ALMS, Porsche owned them. They are far more decorated in that series, which the cars are closest to what you get as street cars (vs F1). Porsche won I believe 10 of the 15 seasons ALMS GT/GT2 existed. They are so good they make the Yankees look inconsistent. As far as racing, BMW, Ferrari and Merc combined havent been as successful as Porsche. They are the ultimate and pinnacle of track/street cars, bar none.

La ferrari p1 and the volkswagen 918 are hybrid hypercars its a different segment. the i8 is a hybrid sports car. I dont think you understand what the i8 is if you think its competing with the hypercars.. and from looks wise uve probably never seen a i8 in person its a very popular car and a good looking car. gets more looks than any hairdressers porsche LOL.

See look how defensive youre getting and what 1 video of a 911 beating the M4? the driver said in the end if i had more time with the M4 it could beat the 911. Also ive seen 4 other videos on track of the M4 beating the 911 so.. even a sprint to 100mph the volkswagen bettle loses there no wonder 911 owners are trading their volskwagen in for the new M4. Ive driven a M4 it handles like a race car. and no way is a cayman S faster than a M4 are you actually serious LOOL!! you really dont understand the power of the M4. R1Motorsport did a simple ECU tune on the M4 with an aftermarket exhaust it dragged agaisnt a tuned M5 and the M4 won its stupid fast. if you want to see it the video is here -

The ferrari speciale is faster than the volkswagen GT3 also its not equal it destorys it in every aspect want proof? there:

Porsche can never get on the level of a ferrari tbh. you dont know much about performance even the 650s beat the volkswagen GT3 and mclaren are bringing a track based version of the 650s so that will demolish the volkswagen GT3 even more.. maybe the GT3 RS may be equal or faster we will see.. but if the head of porsche is saying a GT3 is faster than a speciale in an interview he's clearly wrong. and last i heard the M4 and i8 were voted in 1st 2nd and 3rd top drivers cars in mags and on the internet. i didnt see any porsche in the list LOL maybe because they all keep setting on fire..

"Amg wont touch them" yes they will the AMG Boss even stated its a 911 killer on track. looking at laptimes its done its demolished 911s most reviewers have even said its faster than a 911 its more fun sounds better looks better and more importantly it drives and handles better. the AMG GT is a straight 911 killer. 911s are good track cars but there are other cars out there than can beat them.. you will see when the AMG GT hits the track goodbye volkswagen bettles!

and just to state.. i'd take a M or an AMG over a porsche anyday. your opinion may be different but thats mine.

Last edited by YungDro; 11-24-2014 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 0