View Single Post
      11-26-2014, 09:52 AM   #103
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro View Post
La ferrari p1 and the volkswagen 918 are hybrid hypercars its a different segment. the i8 is a hybrid sports car. I dont think you understand what the i8 is if you think its competing with the hypercars.. and from looks wise uve probably never seen a i8 in person its a very popular car and a good looking car. gets more looks than any hairdressers porsche LOL.

See look how defensive youre getting and what 1 video of a 911 beating the M4? the driver said in the end if i had more time with the M4 it could beat the 911. Also ive seen 4 other videos on track of the M4 beating the 911 so.. even a sprint to 100mph the volkswagen bettle loses there no wonder 911 owners are trading their volskwagen in for the new M4. Ive driven a M4 it handles like a race car. and no way is a cayman S faster than a M4 are you actually serious LOOL!! you really dont understand the power of the M4. R1Motorsport did a simple ECU tune on the M4 with an aftermarket exhaust it dragged agaisnt a tuned M5 and the M4 won its stupid fast. if you want to see it the video is here -

The ferrari speciale is faster than the volkswagen GT3 also its not equal it destorys it in every aspect want proof? there:

Porsche can never get on the level of a ferrari tbh. you dont know much about performance even the 650s beat the volkswagen GT3 and mclaren are bringing a track based version of the 650s so that will demolish the volkswagen GT3 even more.. maybe the GT3 RS may be equal or faster we will see.. but if the head of porsche is saying a GT3 is faster than a speciale in an interview he's clearly wrong. and last i heard the M4 and i8 were voted in 1st 2nd and 3rd top drivers cars in mags and on the internet. i didnt see any porsche in the list LOL maybe because they all keep setting on fire..

"Amg wont touch them" yes they will the AMG Boss even stated its a 911 killer on track. looking at laptimes its done its demolished 911s most reviewers have even said its faster than a 911 its more fun sounds better looks better and more importantly it drives and handles better. the AMG GT is a straight 911 killer. 911s are good track cars but there are other cars out there than can beat them.. you will see when the AMG GT hits the track goodbye volkswagen bettles!

and just to state.. i'd take a M or an AMG over a porsche anyday. your opinion may be different but thats mine.

You have just proven you know very little. The GT3 has 475 hp vs the 458 Speciales 600, and the 650S' 650 hp. So despite it being down a serious amount of hp it is right there in the track times with the 650S and the 458 will be beaten handily by the GT3 RS, and it wont need 600 hp to do so. And when the Porsche 960 comes out, its all over because the GT3 is right there now, the RS will beat them and the 960 will only be that much better.

I've seen the i8 in person, its attrocious looking.

I cant help but laugh. They just reviewed a 911 vs AMG GT S and the 911 was picked as the better car. Of course the AMG Boss will hype the car, but when reviews like the one done already continue, youll be eating a lot of crow as you are right now. 911s are simply the best out there bar none.

Porsche is as good if not better than Ferrari, simply put.

What videos have shown the M4 beating a 911. I provided you the only one they have had in direct comparison and the M4 got blown out of the water by an entry level 911. The M4 has lost every comparison to the 991S and best times I've seen the 991S was 0-100 mph in 8.4 seconds vs the m4 which was 8.8 seconds. And let's not forget the 991 is 4 years old and still its the best car in the world. The 991 has proven despite having much less hp and tq to put down much better track times. Heres the comparo below.

http://fastestlaps.com/comparisons/p...vs-bmw_m4.html

The M4 LOSES on all tracks but 1. And the 911 wins by very good margin on almost its faster on. Even on Hockenheim which favors hp, the M4 loses by 2.5 seconds...thats a lifetime on a sub 1:15 lap. Go back to the drawing board becuase you are in denial. The Porsche with a worse power to weight is faster than the M4 on track by large margin. All reviews have said it too. Thats why even the base 911 with only 350 hp embarassed the M4 at Angelsey.

If you think speed is all about power, then you really are clueless. Its about how you put the power down. Thats why Porsches do so much more with much less. Look at the GT3, it is neck and neck on the track or better than the 650S and 458 Speciale despite having 125 hp and 175 hp less than both those cars.

Where were the i8 and m4 voted best driver's car?

Here's the Motortrend Best Driver's Car 2014

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...t_drivers_car/

The M4 was 5th out of 10 cars, and the i8 8th. The 911 turbo came in 3rd only behind two track day specials, and its Porsche most luxurious GT...that says a lot. And who won the two previous years? Oh yea, the 911S and 9114S. Get your facts straight and stop making up lies. The m4, i8 or anything BMW isnt in the same league by any stretch...not now, not ever.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/ne...r-2014-verdict

There is Britain's Best Driver's car, the i8 and m4 were 8th and 9th place out of 12 cars. LOL

http://www.roadandtrack.com/features...ar-of-the-year

That one is R&T's Performance Car of the Year, in which the m4 and m235 didnt stand a chance. LOL

Anymore lies you want to make up? Again, nothing BMW is winning Best Driver's Car, best performance, or best anything.

If you want to talk about straight line speed, here is a BONE STOCK 911 turbo S with 530 hp that destroys a 750 hp stage 4 M6. Sorry but you lose again. How much more hp does the m6 need to keep up. Maybe if it had 1000 hp vs the Porsches 530 hp it would keep up. And on track, the 911 would embarass it worse.

I dont pariculatly care what a tuned turbo car does. I'd rather a faster car on a back road or a road course than just a sleigh that is exhilarating to drive and not a one trick pony.

Last edited by Wolfinwolfsclothing; 11-26-2014 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 0