View Single Post
      09-27-2013, 03:23 AM   #49
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
I'll try anything once; I've been said to have a fairly wide palette and have eaten all sorts of oddball things (beef tongue, frog, squab, snake... Almost swallowed a roach crawling across my mouth in Taiwan once as a kid and now the fuckers still scare the crap out of me)

Meat: Bacon, Kobe beef, rack of lamb WITH mint jelly, medium rare porterhouse, Memphis-style dry ribs, well-made French dip sandwich, buffalo meat and bacon. "You said bacon twice!"
Poultry: Dark meat chicken, Chinese style roast duck.
Seafood: Toro, blue crab, salmon, unagi (eel), yellowtail (both seafood and DTF Asian girls ), blackened catfish, anchovies on pizza.
Veggies: Black olives, broccoli, carrots, peas, grilled onion, sauerkraut, water spinach, arden lettuce (the latter 2 are Asian: 空心菜,A菜).
Fruit: Orange, peaches, strawberries.
Combination dishes: Steak & Eggs, Phở, Chicken & Waffles
Dessert: Anything with chocolate, cheesecake
Drinks, alcohol: I'm more of a beer guy... I always wanted to go to Germany to check out regional breweries but as a "'Murican" I still like Bitburger, a good Weißbier (Weihenstephaner is my fave but just about any hefeweizen), Sam Adams Seasonal, and Dos Equis. Non-beer, I like Coke + Hennessy, Sailor Jerry + ginger ale, most wines (esp. Gewürztraminer), most spirits except Chinese sorghum; that shit goes down rougher than 151 for me (and I've drank 151 plenty of times when I broke up).
Non alcoholic: I'm VERY finicky about coffee preparation; fresh-ground, net-filtered coffee beans (preferably Illy), fresh-squeezed OJ, ginger ale, IBC root beer
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0