08-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #70
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OO---OO View Post
Do you usually just randomly change the topic?
I was giving credibility to my training background. I will remove the pics so the thread isn't disrupted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OO---OO View Post
Yeah, thats the second time youve mentioned that in this thread. STAY ON TOPIC because nobody cares about what you do. start your own thread and leave this one. If you have some positive advice to contribute do so but dont come on
here cutting and pasting info from othere sites (which you have no idea what it means), posting skinny gay pix of you in
your lil football tights (with 12 inch arms) and trying to be-little others that have expierence.
No one cares about you either. Go set that timer. Avatar needs changing. Talk about gay.

I have contributed positively to the thread. In fact, the OP thanked me for some of my advice. Because I pasted something from another site I don't know what it means? That makes sense. I have not be-littled anyone only disagreed with others.

Football is far from a gay sport. My "little" arms score a sh*t load of TDs; that's all I care about. A lot of people couldn't last a day in pro football - it's too demanding physically and mentally.
Appreciate 0