View Single Post
      07-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #56
richardbb85
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTN View Post
What? this whole reply is total broscience. Bad advice.

Firstly, fat is essential in any part of a good diet you should not avoid fats but understand how much fat you should consume.

Secondly, all this bs with cardio first thing in the morning is rubbish. In fact, you don't even have to do cardio at all if you wish to lose desired weight goal.

Thirdly after 30 mins? your body uses fat? bro, whatever you've been told you've been misinformed. If you're doing cardio in the morning with no foods, you're training in a catabolic state or fasted state, you will be using your fats as your energy source. Look it IF (intermitten Fasting) very similar to what I'm talking about
The KEY to losing weight is a calorie deficit diet eating less than you maintance level AND you can't eat whatever you want in moderation eg pizza, ice cream as long as it fits into your daily macronutrients (look up flexable dieting or IIFYM). The old traditional strict method of just Chicken breast, broccoli etc will work but why kill yourself.

My advice has always been "don't adjust your lifestyle around your diet, but to diet around your lifestyle"

OP - Losing 10lbs is very doable.

I don't have the best metabolism but if you know how to diet + training you'll get there easy!
"if it fit your mouth" is what i go by when i bulk, hehe