MetsFan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 G37x

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1aze View Post
Looks similar to mine, but I tried to use some zip ties and tie downs to hold the remaining cables out of the way against the back of my PSU. If I had realized how much of a pain in the ass it was to bundle all of them together, I would have opted for the modular power supply.

You planning on OCing off the bat? I have been toying with the idea of trying to, but I literally do not need it to be any faster, so I cant justify shortening the longevity of the system.
Yeah, that's why I went with a modular, and it was still tough. It would have been a big pain to get those out of the way with the small case.

That's the first thing I did, lol. I didn't keep it though, I only tried it to see how far I could get. The ASRock utility makes it very easy. I got the CPU up to 4.2 GHz. I didn't try any CPU benchmarks, but it worked fine playing games and general stuff. I got the video card up to 1075/1450 and played some games on it with no issues. I can run all of my games on ultra settings on my 1080p TV with stock settings though, so I'm going to leave it stock for now.
Appreciate 0