09-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #41
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmaxima View Post
Personally, I think the conversation piece of the showroom is their impeccably spotless service center specially dedicated to servicing M cars. I've been told the service center is wiped down 3 times daily....
I couldn't care less about unimportant stuff and the rest of your comment was just plain silly. Going into a dealership I'm looking to see what my SA knows and what he/she doesn't, if they aren't really that well informed then I'm sorry but I will ask to be seen by someone more competent because when it comes to servicing and all these other issues that could arise I'd like to know someone who knows their stuff is handling my situation and getting it across to the service department with full details.

This is the first exclusive ///M dealership, China might have the biggest market for BMW but is it for ///M cars or for 'regular' ones because after hearing all these tax stories etc etc I'm pretty sure not that many ///M cars are sold as compared to US and even up here in Canada.

Also reading up there ^, the owner of this dealership secured rights to be the only dealership in China that can sell ///M's? That's ridiculous. More ridiculous than the fact that ALL the BMW dealerships in Alberta and I'm pretty sure Western Canada are owned by the same 'family corporation'.
Appreciate 0