04-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #15
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbrown View Post
You gave your opinion, as you're free to do. People responded to it with theirs, as they're free to do. That's what a discussion forum is about. It has nothing to do with not being a "fan of chops." I think they can be interesting, useful, and prescient. Yours, not so much.
Not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vAnt826 View Post
Stop with the chops. They do not represent the car at all. Infact, I can't remember a photoshop that looked anywhere near the real thing!
Does that show tollerance for other people's opinions? No. It was just an immature attack against my opinion.

You went on to do the same thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbrown View Post
I'd say the anger comes from you claiming it's "90% accurate." Where the HELL do you come off saying that? If you want to have fun playing with Photoshop, fine - just don't try and pass them off as something more than that.
You couldnt handle my opinion (despite me showing proof for my opinion), attacked me for having, and then went on to say: "just don't try and pass them off as something more than that." ie. you told me not to give my opinion

Anyway for the sake of others in this forum, I'm not going to respond to any more of your crap. Say what you want. Other people can judge it. Meh.

Last edited by hks786; 04-19-2008 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 0