View Single Post
      11-25-2022, 04:07 PM   #18
yousefnjr
salty cowboys fan
Rep
Drives: ‘06 Z4MR, ‘20 X7, ‘22 M4x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
It's a base model F30, probably the most disappointing BMW of all time.

I say get rid of it. Not worth saving this. My E90 was an awesome driver's car but also became too much of a headache relative to the value of the car. It's not like it was the M3 version which would be worth upkeeping.
Agreed completely. I had the recent misfortune of getting stuck with a loaner F30 and it was an absolutely steaming pile of crap. You would think there’s some redeeming quality — maybe it would be light up front and handle well. Not at all. Slow, numb, and really buzzy. I’ll spare you my diatribe on the interior. I swear to god I’m not a guy who thinks the only great BMWs are expensive. 325i’s, 328i’s etc from the e30 through e90 are a joy. Miss my i3 everyday. That F30 is hot garbage though, a turd that was panned widely in the media and rightfully so. I’d sooner take the bus than have to crawl into that POS again.

Apologies to any owners. I’m not usually this negative but I have a seething hatred (well-earned) for this model, and not big on the F-gen cars in general. Sorry OP I don’t have any practical advice to provide. Hopefully it’s out of your driveway soon.