View Single Post
      10-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #5
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
In the 335is hitting the 'sport' button makes the car feel completely different than when in S/M mode. I almost always drive in M, and shifts and throttle response are fast, (S seems to simply hold gears longer). But hit the sport button, and there is a physical thrust/feel/speed when shifting gears, even in high gears and even when not accelerating quickly. Throttle response is also worlds quicker.

I just wish the suspension adapted between sport/non sport mode like in the M cars and in Mercedes vehicles. I love the 335is' unique suspension (it's different from the M-sport 335i cars), but I think it would have been nice to have it change from sport to non-sport modes.
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0