View Single Post
      10-04-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterScene View Post
Sorry to read of all the flooding taking place in South Carolina - an amazing amount of rainfall in a short period of time, several lives lost, and obviously a ton of disruption and damage.

Saw this: http://www.weather.com/safety/floods...ding-impacts-0
"A Spartanburg car dealership saw damage to dozens of vehicles after Thursday morning's flooding, reports KXAN-TV. Floodwaters lifted the vehicles and left them in multiple piles, washing two of them underneath a bridge. They were found upside down on the other side of a road. Darrin Shelton, general manager of the dealership, estimates water damage between 50 to 60 of the vehicles, which have to be removed from the lot."

Does anyone have any idea if the Performance Centre would be prone to flooding and how cars due for PCD are stored? While this concern is minor in comparison to the devastation people are currently suffering in the state I am worried about my upcoming delivery.
I live in Greenville, and while the rain has been bad the past week, you'll be fine. We didn't get hit anywhere as hard as Charleston.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1