12-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #7
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0cool View Post
This car looks amazing based on these initial photos! I love the grille! I had a GS Fsport for 1.5 years. When I first saw the IS Fsport, I was like damn, I wish my car has that grille and now they are putting it on GS F, nice, absolutely beautiful.

I sold my GS Fsport for a 5 Msport because although I loved everything else about the car, I just didn't feel it was sporty enough, particularly the super low-end torque and horrible artificial sound. The 5 is better in those areas, but worse in terms of interior quality and comfort. I repeated thought when I had the GS, that this would be a perfect car with 100 more HP and torque, and thus better sound as well. Maybe the GS F will be the perfect car for me! All reviewers have very good words about the sound of the RCF, so I am sure this one will sound great as well. However I probably can't afford it... Let's see where it slots... does it slot with M5 (can't afford) or does it slot with S6 (almost ordered one)? Regardless, just got my 5er a few months ago, so can't change any time soon anyways...

Maybe I ll own one in 2.5 years. Of course by then, the new 5 series and E class will be out, and those may turn out to be better, so who knows.
The GS F will not be a direct rival in the sense that its performance will be worse. The GS F gets the same V8 as the RC F, but its should not be much heavier more expensive. Should be priced below M5 due to its lower performance.
Appreciate 0