longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
i smell a rat.

here are the rules:

Hey all, and welcome to the E90Post.com chat forums.

I hate to have to do this, but here are some basic rules to keep this forum a fun place for everyone.

1) Respect. By far the most important rule here. Through the generations of BMW, enthusiasts have come together for the love of the car and the community. So the basic rules of real life apply here, show each other respect and you will get respect as well. Don't bash someone else here because you feel like it.

2) Search. These forums tend to accumulate knowledge, and so when you have a question do a simple search first. Alot of times, the best answers will be found in old threads that have gone over the topic in detail. If you can't find your answer or are still unclear, then by all means don't be afraid and post your question.

3) Disagree, don't attack. Disagree on topics, but try to leave it at that. Just because you don't like someones opinion on the car's engine, doesn't mean you should call him and his mother all sorts of names Disagreements are awesome, and you should call someone on something you don't agree with, but don't go out of your way to insult and flame someone. Please consider if you would say to someone's face the same thing you are posting.

4) Help. Be helpful, we are all probably here because of a question and people will go out of their way to help you. Try to do the same if you have the answer to a question posted. BMW-E90 enthusiasts have to stick together !

5) Offtopic in Offtopic forum. Well this should be self explanatory

6) Make suggestions in the suggestions forum. We promise to do our best to accomidate your suggestions. We've made so many changes around here already based on people feedback and we love doing it, its part of the fun for us !

These rules will be enforced but only to improve everyones stay here In the end, we're all enthusiasts here, so help each other out !
Appreciate 0