09-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #85
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postilion View Post
Bad dealership services ruined the all reputation.

A good brand name are about the good design, manufacturing, marketing, and service too. The whole brand gets damaged by even just few ugly services.

To the customers, there are no 99% satisfaction such thing. Just good or bad.

How many people spread their satisfaction with the car and services all around? A few.

How many people spread their complaints with the car and services when they screwed? Most.

Am I right?
You are right about the complaints being in front of the page more often.

Yes, the dealership ruined the reputation. However, the guy followed the right steps and wrote to BMW; nobody answer.
If BMW cares about its customers, should take action right away.
My friend owned several M3's and the last one was a pain, he wrote 5 letters to BMW UK and BMW Germany and they didn't care. What they lost? A guy who bought every three years two new BMW's. I think that is a big loss.
In this case is about an M6 which is not a cheap car, they should act right away.
Not to mention, they should show the same level of care for every BMW owner regardless of the model or price.

Yeah, some must say they sell a lot, they don't care. If I will know for sure that this is BMW approach, I will ditch the brand right away.
I just hope that sometimes, the case is left on the desk by a lazy idiotic employee who is not competent enough to do his job...

I have read several comments everywhere, this guy sent a powerful message. Many people are backing up from BMW.
I must also say, the quality of customer satisfaction has dropped tremendously in the last few years.
Yeah, they sell today, but going down is so easy than going up...
Appreciate 0