View Single Post
      10-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #10
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Firm believer.. Recent experiences in my house include but are not limited to;

Just last week. My sister came over and stayed the night. I had set my black iPhone down and forgot where I put it. I looked around the living room/kitchen area. My sister was sitting on couch watching tv. The EXACT MOMENT I said "Hey Kim, have you seen my phone?" my iphone display screen lit up and I saw the glow from the display across the room on the stero that I had set it on an hour prior. We both looked at each like "weird" I walked over to my phone, picked it up, looked at it. No phone call, no email, no text. So why it lit up? Must have been a friendly ghost helping me out.

Second. I sleep upstairs, alone with my infant daughter of 3 months. Her nursery is the room next to my master bedroom. There are 4 bedrooms upstairs plus an open loft. There is a bedroom at the complete opposite end of the hallway from my daughters room and my room. I get up in the night to give her a bottle. I use a microwave upstairs that I put on a bookshelf in the hallway to heat up her bottles. Several times I've gotten up I've noticed the light glowing underneath the door to the empty bedroom at the end of the hallway. Walk to the bedroom, open the door and the ceiling fan light is on. Turn it off, close the door, and I go back to bed after my daughter falls back asleep. Happens more than once. No one goes in that room. I'm the only one upstairs and my daughter cant even crawl yet. Explain that one to me
Appreciate 0