View Single Post
      10-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #11
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Third. Office downstairs has a little tv in it. Twice in the past month I've went downstairs in the early hours of the morning and the tv is turned on. I hardly go in the office and I watch tv in the living room only downstairs so I know I didnt turn it on and I'm the only one home besides my infant child and three dogs.

It's not a "bad ghost" just a friendly or lonely ghost. It doesnt bother me, except run my energy bill up lol and its helped me find my phone once so whatever it is can stay in my house as long as its nice. I think it may be my Grandmother. I was extremely close to her. Lived with her for years. She died in 2012. She loved to drink tea so we had her cremated and each child and grandchild of hers got some of her ashes put into her multiple beautiful tea pots she collected. The teapot I have with her remains inside are in my daughters nursery on a beautifully decorated shelf. I like to think that my grandma is in there with her, watching over both of us. I really hope it is her spirit in my house and if it is, she can absolutely keep sending me little signals that she's still with us.

Last edited by Sara; 10-15-2014 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0