View Single Post
      02-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #26
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
Couldn't care less if you owned Audi's just like you couldn't care less if I owned a BMW 540i. If you think just because I post that you are tasteless just like the Audi commercial means I am hot and bothered than you are just more immature than I thought.
If you also think I am an Audifanboy just because I wrote that your posts is tasteless like the commercial and that I hate BMW or something also again makes me wonder how old you might be. I have a son your age so I have tonnes of patience.
Would you like to through some more BS my way? I would like to hear what else you got if you think it really bothers me type away.

Do you think I care if someone was to come here and say "BMW sucks?"....Well let's just say I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

So I fail to realize why you felt you had to express my "tastelessness" when it was neither directed to or towards yourself. You directed your post to me and I responded just like any rational human being would.

....So who attacked who here?

Now you're going on about "maturity" and my age when you clearly have no idea to whom you are talking to. Stop projecting....we all know you love your beloved S4.