2013 BMW M3 ZCP  [10.00]
2003 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
@135 - Subscriptions don't work for certain users - Status: Evaluating bug
This has been hitting me.
  1. Load application.
  2. Tap logo in top left.
  3. Tap on Subscriptions -- a orange-red screen scrolls up on the page, stating "Application Error" in green letters. "Invalid type passed to function. invalid type in -[UtilsModule convertToString:] (UtilsModule.m:31) at subscxribed.js (line 39)

At the bottom, it says "Error messages will only be displayed during development. When your app is packaged for final distribution, no error screen will appear. Test your code!" Only now, in testing this in portrait orientation, did I see the bottom of the error screen. Previously I had viewed it only in landscape orientation, which does not resize or responsively lay out the page contents. [See attached screenshot]

But-- I seem to be....

Semi-logged-out?

I just noticed that the app avatar states I am logged out, but I can see some of My Forums. Behavior is as if I'm only partially logged in. I just went to the Settings page and logged in, and now I no longer get the Subscriptions error, but otherwise have the same experience in the app. Same subset of My Forums, etc. So it's like I was logged in before, except for subscriptions and avatar. Maybe some cached configurations from the previous version of the app were lingering, interfering with the current app?

Usability feedback:

Every time I load the application, I tap on almost-invisible forum icon in top center, but find only the main forums menu. Then I realize that I should tap on the logo in the top left. It's a bit counterintuitive to have the rest of the forum links hidden behind the logo. Would be nice to have all of those options together.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0