View Single Post
      08-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #29
MightyMouseTech
Major General
Rep
Drives: 13 135i 6MT LeMans Blue MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
I don't think that's actually true....As long as the penalty for losing isn't having to eat some, I'd bet you won't eat fermented tofu (aka chou doufu or stinky tofu) twice. But hey, give it a shot and see what you think.

FWIW, I suspect there might be someone formerly out there who thought that too until they ate the wrong fugu once.

+1
(One of the very few things over which I try to comply with being PC: I think of them as "developing nations" rather than "third world")

Have you traveled to any such places? For me Central America China and India are the only places I've been that have that sort of thing going on.
OK, I have not tried fermented tofu, but I won't say no.

OK, developing nations, actually, I should have just said "other" countries. Getting out of the tourist areas in Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Rep., Costa Rica and Nicaragua, and found some awesome food. Jealous of your travels to China and India, those are high on my bucket list. Now have a friend living in Bangalore, may have to visit.

Oh, and I forgot, popcorn with fresh grana padano, cinnamon and truffle oil. Yum!

Last edited by MightyMouseTech; 08-16-2013 at 01:37 PM..
Appreciate 0