View Single Post
      09-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #16
m3evobr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 997 GT2, Touareg TDI, 328D

I have to say that I was really looking forward for the Vette. Never liked the rear end, since day one, but was really happy about the specs, and Chevy position about track use and track reliability. Exactly what we need to compete with Porsche, which is the only track ready car from factory Today.
Had the chance to see it at the dealer on Friday, and less than impressed with the paint, looks, the rear is so bad that compromise the entire car.
Carbon fiber roof looked like it was made by Ray Charles, completely bumpy with several 'dings' Car also sits about 4'' from the ground, I even asked the sales man if car was on transport blocks and answer was no.
To finish the icing in the cake came the staff/ salesman attitude and treatment.
Just plain shocking. I would never spend a dime on a service/dealer like that. Plain nasty and rude.
They can keep that to the fat old farts... end of the day you get what you pay for.
Disappointing to say the least.

It's nice because a lot of Porsche guys looking forward to it are now looking into M3/4 as an alternative.
997.2 GT3 RS (gone to a great home)
THE HANNIBAL VIDEOS
Appreciate 0