View Single Post
      02-08-2024, 01:44 PM   #8
Adam M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3

I’ve listened to this more and more and am utterly gobsmacked by just how good it is.

I’ve had after market car audio for 29 years and never before has a system I’ve owned been so good - and without touching a speaker or sound deadening anything.

I’m looking around for the external subwoofers wondering where the bass is coming from.

The power the system has is just unbelievable, no distortion at any volume, it’s bright but not oppressive and both punchy and bassy, with clarity and brightness. The centre speaker is prominent and adds so much to the staging/imaging.

I’d all but given up on car audio when the stock system of my daily sounded so good from the factory (Tesla model 3) but this is better than it in every way and it was already probably the best stock system I’d heard in a long time.

I did this after looking at the bimmertech and mentioning it to my preferred audio shop. He then showed me the audison as an alternative having never done it and I got carried away and said go on then. I had no idea this would be the outcome and must admit I don’t know how much is due to setup but I don’t care at this point.

Hands down best audio system I’ve ever listened to - can’t believe it’s my car!

Would post a simple picture but don’t know how to.
Appreciate 0