View Single Post
      09-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
OmidHariri
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Take on Intermittent fasting?

Whats the forums take on intermittent fasting? I've been hearing alot about it lately and I seems like an unattractive idea to me. The fact that i can't eat until a certain window period during the day. This is especially awful to me because I'm now a college student and I need some kind of meal early in the day to keep me going.

Currently im 18, 5'8, 170lb. Im a pretty muscular guy and i think im at about 14% body fat. I really want to bring that down to about 10 to where i believe i have a nice set of visible abs showing.

I would also like to mention that I do go to the gym alot and do weight lifting. I avoid cardio because I just hate it. I don't think its healthy to run until my body hurts. I sometimes do some workouts with little to no break inbetween to keep my heart rate up and keep me sweating. Which in turn is like a muscle building cardio. And I jump rope for a minute in between sets to keep my heart rate high and keep my body heat up.

So i would like to know what your take on IF'ing. And if you recommend I try it at my physical standpoint. And your stories with it.

*Id like to note that i want to gain muscle weight and lose fat weight.
Appreciate 0