View Single Post
      09-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #19
G-Mann
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4CX

I would have been surprised if the reviews were not favorable. One of the reviews had the as tested price at 45k, that is right at m235i cost and not as feature rich (I would like to have the cooled seat option).

Ride and handeling looks to be favorable and performance numbers look to be pretty much flat. The coyote engine is a wonderful engine and responds very well to mods. Forced Induced versions are going to be pretty damn interesting.

40K plus is too much to spend on a mustang IMO, unless specialty model, they will be a dime a dozen in a couple years and discounted very heavily screwing the resale value. I would buy a low milage used one down the road for a fraction of the price, not to mention there are so many Voodoo rumors flying around and I can't help but think 2010 to the 2011 model and how 2010 buyers got screwed. The next level performance numbers are just not there with this new itteration but look out in 2017.

Anyhow I like the new stang, just not for me this go around. I would have liked to have seen a lighter more exotic looking stang with better performance numbers or higher HP numbers considering the added weight. They took it to the next level in ride and handeling but not performance.

2022 M4 Comp X
2021 M440ix - Sold
2015 M235 - Sold

Last edited by G-Mann; 09-18-2014 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 0