02-22-2010, 01:27 AM   #160
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Which ever time you workout in a day. Start your workout and LOOK AT THE TIME and drink 1oz (1/4 of the bottle) of it. Your going to feel a rush into your body and heart and your ganna get fuckn pumped. Im not kidding you. Is this your first time? lol

So after you looked at the time and drank 1oz only! track the time and wait till 30 min passes and then drink another 1oz and thats it FOR THAT DAY (You have consumed 2oz). After your take it the 2nd time when 30 mins pass you will be wires for another 30 min.

So my advice is, lift heavy and do all your hard workouts first when you have ENDORUSH INSIDE you so you wont be tired later when your doing easy or weak workouts.

Also, do not take ENDORUSH everyday. You will create tolerance and you will slowly lose the effect and rush of the drink quickly. So take it every other day or every 3 days. So you can keep the distance between you and the effect on the rush!

Finally, you save the other 2oz the next gym day and drink 1 oz every 30 mins and so forth. The instruction are on the bottle just in case. So dont drink the whole thing, your heart will explode!

Good luck
Thanks for clearing that up! Yeah it's my first time taking it. I saw your recommendation and felt like I need a little boost in energy so I bought a case. I actually just got it a few hours ago and haven't even open it yet. I'll take it tomorrow and see how the workout goes.
Appreciate 0