04-10-2024, 04:58 PM   #108
VANOS
NFS
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
I’ll go toe to toe with anyone, any day, and gladly admit a topic on which I’m not comfortable speaking.

Look back at your post on page one, for some reason you judge Toyota’s merit in EV strategy based on them contracting BMW to build a gas sports car? Um, ok. I’m not seeing brilliance in that move.

Kid? I’ll take that as a compliment based on my youthful energy here. Not too many times a grey hair dude gets called a kid! Thanks man!
Loll very happy for you, good job! 👍

Just because I mentioned how Toyota turns to bmw to build them a sports car you took that as something completely different! Was trying to make a point that they can’t make a proper gas or EV car 😉 (the only tech they know is hybrid ) I mean they do only have ONE EV and it’s absolute garbage. And once again they did turn to bmw for their Supra, so what does that tell you genius.

Kid you have absolutely no brain cells, in fact you’re pretty dumb for taking that as a compliment. Only proves that you are still a virgin with nothing better to do than to TRY to troll people and feel significant about themselves. Do you feel like a big boy now? Feel good about yourself little one? Sounds like someone needs a nap

Lmao youthful energy 😂
Appreciate 0