View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #24
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

Bill Clinton waved at us from his limo as he was getting out of the White House.
Pamela Anderson shot her opening credits in front of us at Huntingdon Beach, CA.
I worked a lot at British Airways and I was staying at the Windsor Hotel in front of the Windsor Castle so I got to see Prince Philips and Prince Charles a few times. I saw the Queen Mom a few times in the park in front of Windsor Castle early in the morning after a night shift.
Prince Edward stayed at our Hotel in Tokyo once. That guy is frail physically, his bodyguards are not.
Met the actress who played Tabitha Stevens in Bewitched in a hotel elevator, I just can't remember her name but she is jaw dropping gorgeous.
Erin Gray from the Buck Rogers series, another gorgeous woman.
Met Bob May the guy who was in the robot in the "Lost in Space" tv series. What a funny guy, he used to open for Jerry Lewis when they started in show business.
Talked to Lou Ferrigno at a comic book convention. That guy is freaking huge.
One of my dad's cousin is a big country music star in Québec. I see him every time there is death in the family.
Met one of our former prime minister in Montréal Airport.
Came across Gino Vanelli also at Montréal Airport. What an a-hole.
Came back one morning from Detroit with the whole Detroit Red Wings team who were going to play the Canadiens the next day.
Chatted with my idol Guy Lafleur at Montréal Airport once. His gate was next to mine. What a nice guy.
Met hockey legend Maurice Richard in the showers at Tennis 13 club in Laval. He was drinking beer with his buddies there.
Flew to Paris with famous actress Marie-Josée Croze right next to me.

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
Appreciate 0