View Single Post
      09-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #62
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

2L?
If I can get away with health and weight issue (due to RA year ago), I think I can drink the entire 2L of diet/zero/reg coke. I found out yrs ago that the Coffee is a great substitute from soda. I think I can drink 4 cups of straight(blk) TALL coffee from Starbucks
per day, and fall asleep. Ice coffee, I just add 1/2 of half&half and 1/2 of whole milk.

I haven't had any coffee for about 4days, so I decide to just drink up soda today for lunch. I had two 22 oz minus 1/2 the ice. So, I would say about 35oz total?
Oh wait. IT was coke zero+diet+regular all mixed up. I don't care it is coke zero, diet coke, or original coke. I still consider those as a cal drink.

Only foreign McDonald I've ever went to was in Seoul, and Frankfurt. I only ordered "fountain drink" <--- lol

Seoul- it was 1989. I was a kid and it was humid+hot.
Frankfurt- 2002 I got really tired of drinking salty carbonated water AND locally brewed luke warm sweet beers for 7 straight days. Iced SODA tasted the best that day.

Preferred drinks

Iced coffee> coffee> soda> water> gatorade/poweraid>alcoholic beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
1000cal? haha what did you do, drink an entire 2 liter bottle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Haha, I still remember how shocked I was on my first trip to mcdonalds. Lups, 19 years old faced the world of shitty food by running away. Coke stayed behind too.