MatthewDFW
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '02 X5

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
You probably developed that opinion largely from the fact that 1addicts was your main forum of use. I could say the same about e90post.
You are correct. But I hope you don't confuse my loyalty with close-mindedness.

Early on, I divided my time pretty equally between 1Addicts, BimmerForums, and the BMWCCA.org forums. I still frequent all three, but the model-specific theme of 1Addicts has always been particularly appealing, for the obvious reason that it represented a targeted resource for tech/mech answers re. my 1-series.

That's the meat-and-potatoes. The gravy has been the good-natured attitudes, tolerance, and generosity of the other 1ers. Through trial and error, I found that 1Addicts was, and remains, one of the more genial and "troll-free" automotive forum sites around.

Based on testing the waters in several BMW sites, my admittedly subjective gut feeling - and one I still stand by - is that the 1Addicts, from the mods all the way down to the newbies, are the Bimmer drivers most likely to smile and wave passing you in traffic, and the ones you'd least mind parking next to your ride in a crowded lot.

As weeks pass, I expect this view will expand to include the membership of BimmerPost in its entirety, and I hope it will be reciprocated.
===============
Our wee twin turbos may be smallish, but they doth mashie yon backside deeply seatwise.
===============

Appreciate 0