Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
So is orange juice. Also an antioxidant

Yes, stories....
You havent actually cured yourself or anybody else of cancer with marijuana....or did you?

I once read a story of a house in the woods completely made out of candy. So there must be candy houses in the woods......
I mean... I've read it so it's definately true....
Oh yes, there was also a which in that story.... So they are real too....

My advice: if you get cancer or any other serious condition: go to a doctor.
When I worked in MI, my Matco Tool salesman was diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer and got his medical card and extracted the THC and condensed it down into pill form. I don't know the details, but I went and visited him at home when he took a leave from work and his condition cleared away after 3 weeks.

When he went in and denied wanting care the hospital said he might have had a year to live. I talk to him on the phone to this day almost 3 years later.

Like I said, I don't know all the details of how he processed it, but they were small capsules about 3/4 full of the extract.

He sent the same information to my mechanic in the shop at the time for his mother. She couldn't get out of bed for anything, couldn't even feed herself. After about 2 weeks she began feeding herself. After 3 weeks she began walking. After 4 weeks he claimed it was like nothing ever happened.

Appreciate 0