View Single Post
      08-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #32
Alpha_Zulu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Z4 35is, Alpine White

Garage List
Let's see here..... in no particular order these piss me off to the point that I wish these driver's parents had medical plans that included abortion...
  • In South Florida we have Express lanes which you have to pay a toll to get onto. The express lanes are also coned off, once you get on the express lane you can't get off for about 10 miles. There are IDIOTS that get onto the express lanes and drive SLOWER than traffic that isn't in the express lane. What really grinds my gears are people who get into the express lanes at 2AM and still manage to drive slower than everyone else
  • Express lanes are two lanes; two IDIOTS driving the EXACT same speed next to each other
  • Retards that slow down to pay for a toll at a toll plaza THAT DOESN'T ACCEPT CASH. READ THE DAMN SIGN IT SAYS "DO NO STOP TO PAY TOLL" (there are toll plazas in Florida that simply take a picture of your plate as you drive through them)
  • Idiots that wait until the LAST POSSIBLE second to change lanes at the toll plaza, usually these assholes cut across 6 lanes from the far left all the way to the far right
  • Jerkwads that slow down for NO REASON while on the high way and there is about 5000 feet of empty highway in front of them
  • Dumbasses that drive in the rain with their hazards on and change lanes a lot; you can't tell when they're braking or which lane their making a lane change into
  • Dumbasses that ride your ass, when there is a convoy of traffic. You're not going anywhere quick buddy, just chill...
  • People who drive while fucking with their smartphone/texting. These people can be pointed out easily because they're not paying attention; they slow down...start swerving into the next lane without realizing it.
  • Women who are talking on the phone and putting on makeup while on a major highway going 70MPH
  • Again idiots playing with their smartphones while driving and not paying attention.
  • Morons who cannot resist the urge to slow down and look at the blinking lights of an emergency vehicle when the emergency vehicle IS NOT BLOCKING ANY LANES on the highway.
Appreciate 0