BRAISKI
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Good comments!

But ya I am not looking for a magic/miracle pill lol. If I have NO 4 pack and if I was fat AND if I didn't workout then yes I would be looking for a magic pill. I know what you mean sadly the comment for magic pill doesnt apply on what I'm looking for . They are called "supplements" for a reason, I workout and eat properly, not a couch potato and a drive through junkie .

I am very aware that those "fat burners" are never healthy and its terrible, I just need different "jump start"

At the end of the day everyone reacts differently to things, I know someone who eats shit and still has six-pack, works out here and there. BUT that doesnt mean he is healthy!

Anyways I rarely eat white bread, pasta and rice.

So here is the basic breakdown of my "generally" eating healthy...

Breakfast
- Smoothie (10+ different real fruits), hemp oil, flax oil, yogurt, walnuts, cashews, almond, carrot juice, coconut water to name a few
- Oatmeals (large flakes or steelcut oats, cooked with ground flax & chia seeds) with milk or almond milk, walnuts, sunflower seeds and hemp seeds and maple syrup to get it sweet.

Food usually lunch
- Brown rice with Quinoa and Amaranth and assorted vegetables
- Vegetable mix
- I usually bake my stuff or fry using coconut oil.
- Chicken, Tuna (not from can!). Beef soup with tendons and morrow and tons of veggies

Dinner
- Eggs
- Milk
- Usually no garnish
- After workout protein shake
- Usually no carbs

Snacks
- Fruits
- Nuts

And every month or so I do treat myself like going wings or some Chinese food with MSG! Weekly I have my sweet latte or ice coffee, sweets here and there. But I don't eat them often, just to keep my sanity.

I hardly drink beer or pop and eat chips.
Appreciate 0