03-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #42
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1seriesfan View Post
Thanks for the support man, it means a lot. Yeah, she wanted to be friends, it tore my heart out to have to tell her no. She was my only marriage, a trophy wife, and we always got along like peas and carrots. I still loved her both as wife and as a person and didn't want divorce; wouldn't give me any second chance for whatever it was I did wrong though and there's more to her story than I can disclose. No kids holding us together and I didn't wanna see any new guy she might eventually be with, and I didn't want her calling or popping in if I was with someone, so I told her she can't keep her cake and eat it too.

Can tell you've been in the same shoes...again, thanks. Your words about being at the bottom are meaningful, never thought of it that way. So true. I still have good and bad days. I just grin when I look in my garage though. The 128 was the only new car I had ever bought and after watching it come over on the boat when we got it, it kind of was like having a baby!
well best of luck my friend...always remember sun is shinning somewhere even when it rains!!!!! GL BROTHER