07-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #25
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Yes I was in ernest about what I said. But by your defenition I won't probably ever quit. I take breaks would be what I do according to you. I'm fully aware of the ramifications of tobacco and am a life long athlete. I also am in health care and should know better, but I guess I have a risk taker mentality. I chew, gamble, drink, race cars, powerlift, and compete in a lot of sports. I feel like I need several outlets for my energies. Chewing goes and something else will have to take over!
I think you are a copy of me,it's almost my story of live,and i know how it is man,so you have all my respect
BTW,now it will be interesting........
Do you know of heard something from 23andMe ?
My wife and i ,we have done it....the test,you know the Chromosomes .....the Genetic testing !
We all have 23 pairs of it,you need to send your spittle to them(sample) and they will update you with the results..and they see all in this sample !
For example...heritable diseases...when you will get it....and why ! (how many % of chance)
Why this all ?you can look into the future of you'r own future live .......
So you can see...is it worth to quit smoking or not,you know people can die very young(and without smoking),and yes also in my family !
Also....i know reading stuff like this can give some depression,but sadly enough...it's the reality !
I personal...i'm very realistic with things like this, and i hope that everyone get very old,but old and decay is also
So for the people who want to take a look in the future of there live https://www.23andme.com/

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 07-25-2013 at 04:58 PM..
Appreciate 0