07-28-2023, 08:50 AM   #62
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
My co-workers irritate me as well. They typically park well enough, but they are inconsistent as to where they park. Some days I get in and my typical spot is open, other days someone who usually parks the other side of the lot is in my spot even though half the lot is open. It's always the same few people that just park where ever.

I don't get it, we are there every single day, why not just park in the same spot like everyone else does?
Yeah, that's annoying. I think most people knew I preferred to park there. I mean, you see the same white BMW in the same spot hugged up against the curb every day, it's a pretty safe assumption. It wasn't a big deal to me if it was taken by the time I got there or if somebody took it while I ran to lunch, but it was the only space in the whole lot like that. So for me it was either park there or in the next lot over and walk. I'm just glad I don't work there anymore and not just for parking reasons

I park in a similar spot at my current job and no one even parks next to me. I've gotten really used to walking long distances because I'll only park on an end space. I can't even remember the last time I parked in a space where 2 cars can park next to me. No dents, dings or scratches on a 15 year old car, so I'd say it's working.
Appreciate 3
Llarry16551.50
cmyx6go15806.50
Buug95917910.00