Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT/ESS 625 kit

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU
Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90
OP it doesn't mean it's junk, poly is a great material. My front lip is poly and I can bend it in half w/out issue. Don't listen to the others here bashing it. Do what YOU want.
Dude, the OP sounds like someone who clearly has no clue that 99% of the items on eBay are in fact junk. The ad clearly stated it was poly and he clearly thought it was carbon fiber. No offense to OP at all and I'm not making fun of him. I'm saving him money, his time and a headache to make it fit right, look right.

It's JUNK. Don't give him hope on a item you know as well as I do is not going to just fit right. Hell the ad even says you should let a professional install. Meaning... Good luck getting it to fit.

That said, name brand stuff doesn't fit perfect either. But it's a hell of a lot better.

Don't do it OP. Trust us. They others are busting your balls because it's a given eBay sell shit. And the sneaky placement of the items description tells me to run too.
When it arrives I will post pics. If it looks like shit. I will recycle it. End of discussion. 200 dollars ain't going to make me broke. Had the oem and don't like it.....
Appreciate 0