vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkE90M3
Viv... i'm posting this post from Firefox and everything looks identical to me. The carriage returns are working for me too..

see

I'm not sure what the issue is, i'll keep experimenting with things on firefox to see if I can find the problem your having, do you have any other examples of the problem ?
Mark, This post is written with Firefox & this line should be 2 lines below "Mark,", but it doesn't work for me in Firefox 1.0.7. (next line). When I edit previous posts, I see &quot;< br />&quot; where the carriage returns should be, but it works & looks fine in Internet Explorer. (next line) The javascript console is also catching a whole load of VBScript errors, meaning I can't use any of the tools in advanced thread editing, including the smilies. (crying icon!) Looks like I'll have to go back to using Internet Explorer for a while. (really p*ssed off icon!)(next line) All the best. (next line) Viv

Appreciate 0