View Single Post
      02-12-2017, 03:50 PM   #18
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

There is always a pattern between the 5er and the E-Klasse. And when the new 5er is launched there seems to be a migration to the BMW as well as existing customers. It is why F10 series has cleared over three million units since launch in Spring 2010 and remains the bench mark of the segment.
On the heels of the G30 comes the G31 Touring which will also make an impact not just with customers but also our fleet customers.

We know about the 4er LCI which is the best Coupe and best looking coupe in its segment. As well as the M3/M4 LCI and the M4 CS and M5 which are not that far away.

Later in the Summer heralds the arrival of the 6er Gran Turismo. And more importantly the third generation of BMW X3 aiming to build on its current momentum especially in the US where the existing car is outselling core BMW models. New design,new luxury and having had a preview of the new features to be introduced. It is going to be a winner and offer exceptional appeal to the customer. A main selling point and expected attribute especially to North America will be the option of the iPerformance range for the X3. And further additional performance models.

The X3 also begins the important advance of an entirely new X model portfolio in 2018. An all new X4 and X5 generation as well as the expansion of the new X2 and X7.

BMWs goal for 2017 is to clear 100,000 units of BMWi and BMWiPerformance models. Assisted by the new 7er,5er and X3 models. As well as a refresh for the i3 including the i3S performance EV and the i8 refresh along with the i8 Roadster and i8S derived from the acclaimed Formula E pace car.

Include the refreshed 2er and an all new BMW Z model and strategically important the BMW 1er Sedan which is now under discussion to be introduced to other countries.

Then we have MINI and the new best selling Countryman is now more of an SUV and the first time offers a plug-in hybrid.
Rolls-Royce are preparing their first SUV model and more importantly the Worlds most and best luxurious car gets an up-to-date replacement in the new Phantom.
I think 2017 will be very good for the BMW Group especially with the volume models arriving in 2017.

Last edited by SCOTT26; 02-12-2017 at 05:14 PM..
Appreciate 0