wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by all8up View Post
Thanks for the props gents
wj4, you lost a ton of weight...you should be calling up a supp company to see if you can be in an ad (before & after).

Man, there are tons of guys I know at my age that are in even better shape. Honestly it is not that hard...I put in 1.5 hours of exercise 5xs a week, I bet if others did the same, their results would be even better then mine (damn those asian-limiting genes). Considering all I do is sit in meetings or in my office in front of the PC, I cannot afford to sit even more at home.

Scorpion, you are off to a good start. Pull ups are great and my bis never grew (no matter how many curls I did) until I mastered the pull up. If you are not already, definitely do some resistance training for your lower half.
LOL yeah, I was joking with my friends about that...call Subway and see if I can get a sponsorship. At the highest I was at 210 lbs, lowest I was at around 145 lbs. Now I'm around 151-153.

I'm putting in the same amount of work as you are. I used to do 2 hours, but I cut down to 1.5 hours, 6 times a week. I shouldnt say cut, just rather changed the time I go so now I face minimal traffic inside the gym. I also do spinning in the afternoon with my friend's wife.
Appreciate 0