Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
^lol...

I think the point they were trying to make is that unlike many celebrities, Paul Walker didn't blow millions of cash on Bugattis or the latest Rolls-Royce and Bentley to stunt on a fancy street in Beverly Hills. He was into some pretty awesome cars that mainstream society wouldn't even bother to do a double take at on a public street (i.e., 370Z or E36 M3 LTW), cars that you and I would appreciate, cars that don't scream out "i'm on a different level than you" but rather "I really love and appreciate cars & the history/heritage of them".
Of course, the collection is not limited to the cars at AE. For example, PW also ran his own E92 M3 at a Redline Time Attack series once upon a time.
And yes, some of the cars from the vid belong to his partner, Roger.

RIP to two great guys.
So, Jay Leno, who employs a shop full of retired Lockheed machinists to rebuild and keep running cars that are rarer than Jesus poop (no offense meant to anyone) and significant to the worlds auto industry is not an enthusiast because he owns a McLaren and shows at Pebble Beach, but Paul Walker (RIP) has an E36 lightweight, an E30 M3, and a bunch of old Roush mustangs is an enthusiast...

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 12-18-2013 at 05:55 AM..
Appreciate 0