View Single Post
      01-20-2014, 12:47 AM   #164
Nebraska330xi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi Sonora

I like the comparison seems like a lot of people do not but o well. I have driven the fiesta St and it is good, quality is what you expect for price but you can just toss it all over the place. I seriously considered one before I got my e90 and it was for sure faster than my 330 now. Overall though my personal taste on look was not to be overcome. And coming from driving trucks my whole life that this is for ants.

I can't say anything about the m3 but I've driven an e46 330 before and just the look of the car is worth is for the BMW. The fiesta is ugly. It really is. I would snag a focus for a few grand more. It's kinda sharp looking and can fit people who are not ants on a daily basis. Matt looked like he was about to put a stress fracture on that fords door panel.

The thing that they don't tell you about the fiesta is that the seats don't go back like in German cars, I'm 6-3 and when I tested it out over a weekend the seats barely were far enough back for my preferred position. Where as in my car (e90 330) the seat goes back until it hits the back seat basically.

If I can't fit, I can't drive it. Also fwd is just annoying. I dislike the slight front wheel torque steer as it is in my xi.

DIY: Charcoal Delete, K
Appreciate 0