07-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #20
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingLower42 View Post
I use e cigs but I use them for herb instead of tobacco. While I find them Less odorless than smoking regularly, I still find them to have a small smell from them. Not nearly as bad as smoke, but a hint that you can still smell them. You should be fine vaporizing with your AC and windows up, I just wouldn't recommend sparking it up at work or something like that, unless you're in the bathroom, lol
You use them to smoke weed? There are so many quite effective other tools that work fine for that purpose that it would have never crossed my mind. I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked weed in the past lustrum, so perhaps that's why.

As for work, I do it in my office and make no effort to hide it. I don't use it when I'm in the middle of a client presentation/meeting; however, there are many things that are otherwise not controversial or banned that I wouldn't do in such a situation. I wouldn't advise anyone to do it in their place of work, but I suspect everyone knows the limits of what they can and cannot do without repercussions. I understand why you made the suggestion you did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0