Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Angry BMW M6 owner destroys car at Frankfurt IAA in protest

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I must say, I have a friend in England, bought an M3, had several issues, dealership never solve them, five letters to BMW and no answer.

He put some stickers on his car in regards with BMW level of care and drove it like that all the time so people can see, until his lease ended.

He was one of the greatest BMW fans I ever knew. Now he is gone to another brand for good, we actually never speak about BMW anymore. Sad.

Here is another case, this time similar with the Chinese businessman who smashed publicly his Lamborghini.
Some people may say is stupid. But if you have the money, this is a good way to make your point.

And in front of the IAA Frankfurt Autoshow. What a slap in the face BMW!

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...163648995.html

Quote:
Lord knows there's few frustrations quite as powerful as a car that doesn't work as advertised. Even in our quality-promoting epoch, there's still a hefty business for lemon law attorneys around the United States; in other countries where consumer laws have not advanced so far, those frustrations can fester. At least that's the story told by a man who hauled his 2008 BMW M6 coupe to the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany last week and started taking batting practice with a sledgehammer.

Italian marble dealer Hadi Pourmohseni staged the demonstration while claiming BMW and his Italian dealer had been unable to fix numerous defects after four years of rigmarole and finger-pointing with the 507-hp car that cost 120,000 euros — $160,000 — new. Hadi said along with a letter to BMW, he brought the car to Frankfurt during the largest European auto show of the year so that he and co-batter Thomas Brunner could publicly unleash some pent-up frustration, noting that a lawsuit over the car would have taken up to seven years. (That's Pourmohseni in the suit and axe below.)
Appreciate 0