View Single Post
      10-16-2014, 03:44 AM   #10
Inablur
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silber Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetrius Joel View Post
I thought EDM encompassed all genres to include deep house, house, techno, minimal techno, electro and so on. So how one would say something sounds like a combo of deep house and edm just sounds asinine to me. I don't think it's a new found interest in deep house per say but more of a growing in to like the sound after listening to edm for some time. Deep house has been around forever.
Actually true...its all electronic music. I just think that the moment one puts "dance" into the mix, people from other camps within the same genre tend to want to separate and rep their particular sub genre and its authenticity. For me electronic music is electronic music, and all of them draw from each other these days, just different grooves, tempos and slight variances like synths. Anywoo...pls post some musics...i want to hear musics.

edit: But also in the same light.... just to throw a spanner in the works (Future garage or chill step or whatever its called) also falls under EDM, so I can understand when one makes reference to EDM...

Side note: I like Glass animals, thanks mike.

Last edited by Inablur; 10-16-2014 at 03:52 AM..
Appreciate 0