tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben2k9 View Post
+1

I don't have a lot of experience with fake watches. one time my friend gave me a fake Rolex, and the first time I tried to adjust the time, the crown popped out of the case and the watch was busted, so from then on I was done with fakes.

Me personally, I would respect someone more who's proud to rock a $200-300 Seiko versus someone who spent that much on a fake Rolex, omega, or Breitling..etc

You know...people should just be proud of what they are stop comparing themselves to what's around them. There's always going to be someone richer.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I'm also not a big fan of breast implants. It feels like cheating. It's like if a guy had pec, shoulder, bicep, and calf implants. I'd ... conclude he was a superficial cheater who didn't want to earn it.
Red:
Personally, I won't give or withhold respect for another because of what watch they wear or their wealth or lack thereof. I think and live in a way that doesn't accord respect that way. Wealth and its trappings just are what they are: things. One's original thoughts, kind heart and positive deeds that serve someone other than oneself will earn respect from me. I just don't see how I can rightly conclude much of anything substantive about a person's character because of the clothes and trinkets they wear/own.

Blue:
+100! Absolutely!

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0