View Single Post
      03-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
HA! Nice, LOL!

I've never had the problem of transitioning from stick to auto, but I have had the problem of going from column-mounted auto to traditional console-mount, and there's many times in my life where I'd pull the windshield wipers/cleaners to try to shift out of park, especially since my first car and my late dad's truck had it and even happened once when I bought my E90

There are hills everywhere. I just do not get this driving and braking all the time. The first manual I drove here made me almost cry, it was so great to have back the control.

The second thing is that I'm putting on the interior lights from the button controlling the roof, and this happens every time at heavy rain. Then I can't get my self to close it, cause I'm still looking for the lights, not that damned sun roof.

Oh, one more! I hate navigation systems. The rental had the worst system ever, and I was always lost because I couldn't drive while listening her voice. The audi does better, and now I'm usually on time, in the right place and mad as hell cause I can't even say out loud that "Yes, I was going to stand you up, but this ### made me be on time, and now I have to socialize because of this".

Reading all this makes me realize why my aunt has driven her Mazda for the last 30 something years. I may have a problem.
Appreciate 0