View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #2
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

I still look at some cars with a hunger that can not be tamed. All my dream cars are from memories of stupid stunts and nothing could justify buying anyone of those. I still want them badly.
I'm the cheapest bastard ever walking on earth, so buying anything is hard for me. I spend every second while shopping for anything second guessing my decision and hate myself for every penny that parts my death grip. Than being written, it doesn't mean I do not get the itch.

I recently saw an M5, that blew my belief system away. It has taken me days just not to go to the dealer and say fuck it, I'm not waiting for the M4. There is no way for me to use logic in this thing, with any car I want, cause I seriously do not need a car. We have one, we are here for 2 years, and then it's back to the car tax hell, and apparently they rip you off nowadays even if you bring in your own used car.

I would highly recommend you to go to a pediatrician, they might have the highest understanding when it comes to stopping uncontrollable behavior (adhd and such are common nowadays), but if I thought for a minute it would help, I would be in a reception of one already.
Appreciate 0