Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 BMW 535 x-drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Yes, Yes, and Yes.
I would highly recommend you to go to a pediatrician, they might have the highest understanding when it comes to stopping uncontrollable behavior (adhd and such are common nowadays), but if I thought for a minute it would help, I would be in a reception of one already.
haha...do you mean a psychiatrist? I think a pediatrician would tell me to get lost. Thanks for the input though. It's good to hear I'm not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CrazE89 View Post
Yes! And it is a very expensive disease!
I imagine so. Especially if I go get the M5 i'm looking at this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMike View Post
What I have done to help curb some of this want is to buy a cool car that I have wanted for a while. When I start to get bored of it, I buy a mod (1!), then drive it and enjoy the mod. When I get bored, I rinse and repeat.
I really like this idea. Too bad I already did all of my modding. I would have several cars, but that's hard and REALLY expensive in a city where a parking spot can cost you $30K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStang View Post
Absolutely. I was very close to selling my car for an E92 M3 recently. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I already love my car the way it is and an M3 isn't going to make me THAT much happier.

A 911 turbo on the other hand might make me THAT much more happy.
This is a good point. Will the M5 make me THAT much happier?? Probably, haha. And dude, those 911's are sick. Just drove a 991 Turbo S for the first time a few weekends ago (in the friggin rain...still a beast) and I am in loooove.
Appreciate 0